Objective: work to make three informative videos.
Entity: Asaja Málaga Budget: €7,500.00 Deadline for receipt of offers: 08/31/2022
A public contest is called for the production of informative videos. Next, we give the characteristics of the contractor’s profile.
The LIFE VIDA PARA CITRUS project (LIFE18 / CCA / ES / 001109) will run from 7/1/2019 to 30/06/2023. Its objective is to develop sustainable control strategies for citrus under threat of climate change and to prevent the entry of HLB into the EU. It runs in Spain, Portugal, France and Italy and has a total of 13 partners.
What is the objective of this public tender for Asaja Málaga?
The objective of the contract consists of the award for the production of up to 3 short videos, with a minimum/maximum duration of 5/10 minutes per piece, informative and animated where appropriate, aimed at the general public to disseminate certain aspects of the project. Life Vida For Citrus, and good practices in citrus cultivation with respect to climate change.
Who is the contracting entity?Asaja Málaga, Project Leader Partner Life Vida For Citrus
What is the bidding base budget?The basic budget for the contest is €7,500.00.
What is the lead time?The term of execution of this tender will include from the date of award, until the date of completion of the project in any case (06/23/2023), notwithstanding that the contracted works must be delivered within the following terms:
1st and 2nd videos: Before 12/31/2022
3rd video: Before 05/01/2023.
What is the deadline to submit an offer?The deadline to submit an offer will be until 08/31/2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Tender for the production of informative videos for Asaja Málaga, within the Life Vida For Citrus Project.
1 2 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1 2.1 Technical characteristics of the videos.
1 2.2 Description of the service.
1 2.3 Service phases.
1 2.4 Creative line:
2 2.5 Organizational framework.
2 3 DELIVERY CONDITIONS.
1. OBJECT. The award for the production of up to 3 short videos, with a minimum/maximum duration of 5/10 minutes per piece, informative and animated where appropriate, aimed at the general public to disseminate certain aspects of the Life Vida For Citrus project, and of good practices in citrus cultivation with respect to climate change
2 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
2.1Technical characteristics of the videos. The technical characteristics of the videos will be:
– MPEG-4 file format
– 16:9 ratio
– Minimum resolution FULL HD 1920 x 1080
– Video codec: H.264
– Bit rate: greater than 10 Mbps
– Audio codec: AAC
– Audio frequency: stereo 128 kbps or higher
Quality improvements in this configuration will be accepted as long as the winning company proposes it and the changes are approved by Asaja Málaga, as a representative of the Life Vida For Citrus Project LIFE18 / CCA / ES / 001109.
The service to be provided will include the development of various videos, referring to different blocks of information on the Life Vida For Citrus project (specific publication / presentation, functions / educational (training sessions), results obtained / objective summary, …) in the established format, and in any case:
– Each video will have a duration of at least 5 minutes.
– Locution in Spanish and English, dubbing and subtitles in all the pieces, both in Spanish and English.
– Music for the videos, which will be free to use or will be provided by the Project Consortium.
– Design, programming and animation.
– The winning company must follow the instructions of the communication office of the Life Vida For Citrus Project to develop the content of the videos.
The different phases of the service will include:
– The planning of the work to be carried out and the proposed work methodology (presentations, work schedule, rounds of changes, delivery deadlines, etc.).
– The proposal of ideas and establishment of the line to follow.
– Partial validation of videos and texts.
– The execution.
– The delivery of the videos, which must have the express consent of Asaja Málaga.
The main instructions to follow are:
– The videos must be informative and may contain some animation components.
– An accessible language will be used since they will also be addressed to a non-specialized audience, always taking into account the informative and replication nature with respect to the Life Vida For Citrus Project and its contribution to Climate Change. The tone of the messages must be informative, close and direct, capable of reaching a broad spectrum of the target audience.
– The content of the videos will deal with certain aspects of the Life Vida For Citrus project, prevention against HLB in citrus and good practices in citrus cultivation with respect to climate change
The number of professionals must be adequate to be able to satisfactorily assume the making of the videos. There is no minimum number of specialists in graphics or audiovisuals who intervene in the creation of the videos, as long as the intended objective is achieved with guarantee, although this aspect will be valued.
For this reason, the bidder will configure the composition and professional profiles that it considers appropriate to be able to meet the established objective. Proposals in which the professional history of the staff that makes up the work team are attached, detailing their professional career, general and specific training, and experience in similar projects in which they have participated, indicating the functions performed in each of them, will also prevail. they.
3 DELIVERY CONDITIONS.
The videos will be delivered to Asaja Málaga and the communication office of the Life Vida For Citrus project, which will own the intellectual property of the same, in order to be disseminated through its web pages, YouTube accounts and/or any other means, social network or channel that they consider appropriate. The dates of the deliveries will be determined specifically for each video or block of videos to be made, the dates will be agreed in writing between the parties and the delay in the delivery of the works for reasons attributable to the bidder will carry a penalty. 40% of the amount of that billing.
4 DOCUMENTATION RELATED TO AWARD CRITERIA SUBJECT TO VALUE JUDGMENTS
Offers should be addressed to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries about the tender, you can contact Asaja Málaga through the form that you will find at:https://lifevidaforcitrus.eu/contacto/
The bidder may attach their technical proposal within the period established for it (until 08/31/2022 at 2:00 p.m.), with any additional information they consider of interest, and it must be structured as follows:
– Quality of the work team Information on the proposed work team will be included in this section, in relation to the number of professionals assigned and ordered by professional category. Data will be provided on the profile of each member of the proposed team and on the similar projects in which they have worked, completing for each case a personnel questionnaire according to the model included in the annex to this PPT. If possible, a selection of up to five videos, in which members of the proposed team have participated, made in the last three years, will be provided to allow weighing the experience of the work team in the development of this type of work. They must be uploaded in “zip” format and with a maximum size of 50 Mb.
– Organization of the works and possible measures arranged for the execution of the contract The methodology used for the development of the project will be indicated: the animation technique that will be used and its characteristics; the minimum estimation of times; the number of possible reviews, the work schedule; etc. This chapter will also include a description of the measures arranged by the bidder to guarantee proper compliance with the contract.deal.